www.flickr.com
items in FHFteam on Etsy More in FHFteam on Etsy pool

Friday 8 June 2012

Meet the team part 3

Here is the third instalment in my series of FHFteam member intros. First up for today is the very talented
Steph of  beads by stephanie

FOREST FLOWER Handmade Lampwork Focal Heart Bead
Steph is our only furthest-flung FHFteam member, based all the way over in Adelaide, Australia. Steph makes wonderful bead sets and inspirational focal beads that are all every bit as gorgeous as this Forest Flower heart that I have featured above.

Next up is one of our loveliest and hardest working team members, Hazel of  Continuum Designs

Silver Bells - polymer clay art bead set
Hazel is a polymer clay artists and lampwork bead maker. Her designs are beautifully detailed and textured. As well as being in charge of this lovely team blog for the past year Hazel also keeps a lovely and interesting blog of her own at all those things and the others too

For my last intro today I would like to introduce you to one of our newest members

Kat of beads by kat

Springtime Goddess Bead
Kat is Buckinghamshire based silversmith and lampworker. Kat makes pretty bead sets, buttons, bangles and elegant goddess bead like the one pictured above.

I hope you enjoyed this quick introduction, click the pics to go to Etsy and see more from each of our teamies and also don't forget to stop by and check out our June Giveaway blog post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Just WOW! Now I have to get back to parts one and two!!!

jeaniesblog said...

oooh love all these!

Steph said...

Ooh look, it's me! Thank you, I love being part of the FHFTeam, makes me feel like I am not so far away!

Cecilia said...

Brilliant. Thank you for all your hard work. X