www.flickr.com
items in FHFteam on Etsy More in FHFteam on Etsy pool

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Meet the team part 9

Glass is so versatile and beautiful and there are so many different skills to learn and challenges in using it as a medium. I am going to devote the my next few meet the team posts to FHfteamers who do beautimus things with silverglass.....capturing the shimmer and delicate beauty of silver rich glass is a skill that I admire greatly and don't think I shall ever be able to master

Diane of dilunah

Silver Trail - Silver Cored Big Hole Lampwork Bead
This little bead is one of my favourite team listings ever, so sweet and pretty and delicate with an enchanting shimmer. Diane's introduction to glass began with fusing which led to a qualification in 3D design though Lampwork is now her main passion. Diane also makes lovely findings for jewellery making, you can find these and fused pieces for sale on her personal website at www.dilunah.com

Pris of DancingwithGlass
 
Illuminations Heart : Handmade Lampwork focal

I have had the privilege of seeing Pris's skills grow and her style develop from quite on in her love affair with glass - Pris says it beautifully herself so here is a quote from her personal page on Etsy - Working with soft glass as I do gives me endless possibilities of colour, texture, depth and detail to use in my designs. I particularly love the iridescent qualities of silver glass, and the changeable nature of it.
Jennie of RaspberryRings

Ornate Pink Barrell
Jennie make spectacular large focal beads and mini paperweights and bracelet pops and was the featured Artist of the Month over on the forum in June. Jennie has also written a super tutorial for her distinctive swirl beads which you can find on Etsy here

I hope you enjoyed this quick introduction, click the pics to go to Etsy and see more from each of our teamies and also don't forget to stop by and check out our July Giveaway blog post.

No comments: